There are 4 classes each year, with a consistently high volume of talented applicants. The 4 sessions will have start dates in January, April, July, and October. We’ll be accepting 30 applicants per class.
We recommend applying about 3-4 months before your planned session, however applicants are accepted on a rolling basis. This means you might be departing for Florida sooner than you thought! Did we mention adaptability is a prerequisite?
THTA is a fully-immersive course that delves into the exciting world of the travel industry as well as the inner workings of Tourico Holidays. With hands-on teaching by instructors from the executive ranks of Tourico, you’ll receive the knowledge you need to jump straight into the Tourico Holidays workforce!
There is a mix of classroom learning, field experience, workshops, and exams over the course of the Academy, so there is never a dull moment.
- Focus on deepening your knowledge of the history and current state of the travel industry
- Strengthen your presentation skills with practice with your peers. Be prepared for the critiques from colleagues, mentors, and Academy leaders
- Learn about Tourico Holidays from its roots, straight from the people who started it all
- Excel, Powerpoint, and Prezi training to add to your existing skill set
- Problem-solving frameworks
- Negotiation techniques: dealing with rejection and receiving the “YES!”
- Focus on navigating Tourico Holidays’ proprietary technology
- Gain experience and knowledge that will be directly relevant to your future market
- Earn the opportunity to take your first business trip near the end of the program, utilizing the skills you’ve acquired within the Academy
- You and a group of graduates will pair up with a TH mentor to assist your post-Academy training
220 E. Central Pkwy. Suite 3050
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
© 2016 All Rights Reserved.